The impact Mission Control has on participants:
Surveys have been done before a program and 6 to 8 weeks after a program. This has shown impact across various types of businesses. The impact has included:
* Participants report, on average, saving or “recovering” between 2.5 and 6 hours per week of work or sales time.
* Reduced time spent on email and in meetings.
* The number of participants who spend 3 hours or more on email each day dropped over 70%.
* Participants report a 30% reduction in email traffic and that the remaining email is easier to deal with.
* Participants report reducing number of meetings by 50% at the same time as reducing average meeting time by 40%.
* The number of participants reporting that most of the meetings they attend are “necessary and very productive” increased 50%
* The number of participants saying, “I know that what I am working on fits into the scheme of priorities and importance for my boss and the organization,” increases from 55% to 90%
Impacts reported by a significant majority of participants include:
* Accomplishing what I set out to accomplish
* Being more purposeful
* Reduction of stress and overwhelm
* Being less distracted and more focused on the tasks at hand
* Greater clarity on what is important to accomplish
* Increased sales performance
* Sales conversion rate increased by 70%, average amount of sale increased 40%
* Elevated customer satisfaction scores by 40%